Landlord Certificates in Leeds

Covering all of Leeds; Yeadon, Rawdon, Bramhope, Guiseley, Harewood, Ilkley, Shadwell, Harrogate, Knaresborough...

Landlord based in Leeds? Get in touch with our gas engineers via our contact form so we can carry out a full gas safety inspection in your rented premises'.

Landlord safety checks

If you are a landlord in Leeds or anywhere across the UK, you are legally responsible for the gas safety of your tenants and as such, are legally required to have all gas appliances (gas boiler, gas cooker, gas stove, gas fire etc.) and fittings checked by a Gas Safe Registered engineer every year; without fail!

Here at CCH Leeds, we are on hand to carry out all necessary checks.

Protocol for landlords in Leeds

If you are a landlord in Leeds, take note of these protocols:

Property types

No matter what type of property you rent out to tenants, whether it's a house, pub/restaurant, hotel etc., you are still legally required to ensure that a gas safety check is carried out on an annual basis.

Gas Safe Registered engineer

The checks must be completed by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. Here at CCH Leeds, we're more than happy to show you our Gas Safe card.

Landlord certificate

Landlords must ensure that the gas safety certificate is made immediately available to new tenants or within 28 days to existing tenants. You must also maintain the certificate for at least 24 months.

Tenant appliances

Although gas appliances bought into the premises by the tenants needn't be checked, it might be within your best interest to do so to ensure that they and the premises remains safe.

Contact us for a gas safety check in Leeds

To get in touch with our Gas Safe Registered engineers and book a gas safety check please: